Insights are from O’Reilly’s recently published research, AI Adoption in the Enterprise 2020.
- 85% of enterprises are evaluating or using artificial intelligence in production today.
- 55% of all enterprises adopting AI today are using TensorFlow as their primary development tool.
- 73% of enterprises with the most advanced AI adoption levels say supervised learning is the most popular machine learning technique (73%).
- Human-in-the-loop AI models are considerably more popular among enterprises with advanced AI expertise compared to their peers.
- Enterprise’s enthusiasm for AI is growing, with 62% increasing their spending last year, according to a recent MIT Sloan Management Review study.
Find out more…
For further reading
- @AI News: Launching CoE – Center of Excellence
- @AI News: Building your AI team: The roles your enterprise needs