A lot can change in ten years. Over the past decade, we’ve seen the start of a new race to Mars, the commercial release of self-driving cars, and the first photograph of a black hole.
Over the next ten years, the changes are going to be even more incredible. Artificial Intelligence will play a big role in our ability to control our future.
- 2029: The Global Population Reaches A Crisis Point
- 2028: Scientists Begin Resurrecting Extinct Species
- 2027: Developing Nations Overtake the US Economy
- 2026: Doctors Learn To Reverse Aging In Human Heart
- 2025: Scientists Gain The Ability To Fix The Human Brain
- 2024: The First Manned Mission to Mars
- 2023: The Global Economy Crashes
- 2022: Solar-Powered Commercial Airlines Become Available
- 2021: Mass Production of Self-Driving Cars Begins
- 2020: Mind-Reading Machines Enter Production
See more below.
To learn more about this paper